IPD’s GPS coordinate-specific maps provide a granular view of Mexico’s natural gas infrastructure and other relevant facilities related to the gas market. Our Maps include technical and operational characteristics including such things as flows, capacity, size, length, age, operator, and known offtake.
And, our exclusive Flows Layer is a dynamically updated tool to help clients assess pipeline capacity usage and gas flows between injection and extraction points.
Natural Gas Transportation Infrastructure (available layers)
- SISTRANGAS and 20 private gas pipelines (excludes trunk-lines and deviations).
- Gas flows through pipelines segments (in MMCFD) illustrating volume size ranges (quarterly updates)
- Injection and extraction points
- Compression stations
- Measurement, regulation and control stations
- Gas processing facilities
- LNG regasification terminals
Main Gas Consumers (available layers)
- Gas trunk-lines and deviations
- Power generation plants
- Industrial parks
- Electricity consumption by municipality
- Petrochemical complexes
- Mining concessions
Customized energy consulting for you.
IPD Latin America provides customized energy consulting services to global oil, gas and power companies, governments and financial institutions. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits we can bring to your organization.