IPD Latin America’s Renewable Energy Advisory Services provide complete analysis of the market’s current state of play to support your company as it assesses opportunities in Latin America’s renewables segment.
Our Renewable Energy Tracker service includes:
- Monthly Reports: The Renewable Energy Tracker monthly reports provide key analytical insights on the most relevant sector events across Latin America. The tracker includes regulatory and deal flow updates, an energy auctions monitor, profiles on key stakeholders, and exposés on notable renewables sector developments, among other information and analysis.
- Online, Dynamic Dashboard: Password access to an online, dynamic, systematically updated dashboard allows for easy comparison of key indicators and regulatory elements in the electricity and renewable energy sectors. All monthly reports are also archived online.
- Quarterly Webinars: IPD analyzes the latest developments impacting renewables across the region in these quarterly, one-hour, multi-client webinars. A Q&A session rounds out the prepared presentations.
IPD’s core renewables consulting practice offers the following:
- Strategic Advisory: IPD provides in-country strategic advice and positioning. Our local consultants work alongside your team to achieve success in developing market and regulatory intelligence and identifying opportunity sets that meet clear business goals.
- Individual Country Assessments: Analysis developed on-demand for clients interested in a particular country or sub-region. IPD’s concise, comprehensive country electricity sector profiling tool covers key markets aspects, including economic and financial overviews and country risk assessments; institutional framework and policy mandate for the electricity sector; power market size and supply-demand fundamentals; generation, transmission, and distribution segment structure; and renewable energy regulatory framework.
- Due Diligence: IPD undertakes market reputation and financial due diligence for potential investment opportunities.